Available vacancies are listed below. If you think you are capable please send us your cv now.
Skills we are looking for:
• Understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
• 1- 3 years/or more experience in writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) Java / Kotlin / PHP / Dart (especially Kotlin), etc.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Knowledge of Firebase cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be able to train his/her team members.
• Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application.
If you think you are the right person and can full fill above eligibility list please submit your
CV mentioning your experience on the above list.
Please send your CV to us: [email protected]
Software Engineer(asp.net): [End]
Age: Below 30
Experience: 1 – 2 years
• Have a great sense of urgency.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent persuasion skills and a go-getter.
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
• Self motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
• Should have a professional appearance with challenging attitude towards his job.
• Person must be an amiable character.
• Person should be extrovert by nature.
• Programming with asp.NET platform(frame work- 1.1/2.0/3.5).
• Programming with any scripting language and web based technologies.
• Data base design and creation, documentation in all programming level, Reporting using Crystal Report.
• Implement software modules.
• Writing or preparing functional specification as required by project.
• Making daily status report.
Web Designer: [End]
Education: Any Discipline
Age: Below 28
Experience: 1 – 2 years
• Excellent design sense, Web savvy art skills and able to prototype to convey site requirements visually.
• Solid grasp of HTML and CSS, Dreamweaver,Flash with action scripting, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks.
• Proficient collaborating with multiple designers/programmers on a single project.
• Able to multi-task and understand the importance of detailed professional-quality work.
• Must have a good understanding of browser compatibility issues.
• Must be good at understanding written English instructions.
If you meet above requirements please send your CV to us: [email protected]